Thursday, February 27, 2014

Paper Tales

Whenever I come to San Diego to visit my parents, I can't leave without making a trip to Paper Tales! It is such a fun store! I have taught classes here several times and really enjoyed it!




Unfortunately, I missed the wonderful owner of the store, Michelle, when I went in today. however, I still had the opportunity to look around and see all the wonderful items she has in the store.









Isn't the decor wonderful! I love it!

I also LOVE the new classroom. Space was tight before Michelle expanded the store. Now I can't wait to teach classes next time in this beautiful area!





Along with beautiful papers, embellishments, inks and dies, Michelle carries many unique items. Plan to make multiple trips around the store to see everything!




Next time you find yourself in the San Diego area, plan to stop in at Paper Tales!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Pt. Loma, California

7 comments :

  1. I'm so bummed I didn't get to see you! At least we got to talk though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful store!!! I really should have paid a visit when Mark and I were in San Diego with Bob and Beverly. Lucky you to be able to teach there and lucky students who get to take your class.

    Lin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! What a sweet store. No wonder you have to go visit them whenever you are in San Diego. Hope you had a great trip!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Susan! I'm a friend of Sharon Rohloff's and she told me about your new blog, so I wanted to stop by and wish you lots of fun and success! It looks great - I love the 'thank you card' you made in your first post (Paris and Victoriana are right up my alley!), and the tour of Paper Tales is so inviting. Congratulations! :) Robyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Robyn, i've heard a lot about you and your wonderful work! Thanks for looking at my blog!

      Delete
  5. what a cute store...love their displays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her store does look fabulous!!! So much to love! You are lucky! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete